Paul J. Fisher is the President of Consolidated Tax and Financial Services (CTFS). He is a member of the IRS Annual Filing Season Program, and he has achieved Registered Tax Return Preparer (RTRP) designation. Paul is also a member of the National Association of Tax Professionals and is a member in good standing with the National Association of Notary Publics.
Prior to founding CTFS, Paul spent a decade preparing taxes in a variety of venues. Most significantly, Paul has prepared taxes on a volunteer basis at the Worcester public library for the AARP, and he also worked at H&R Block and Turner Tax Service.
Paul’s mission for CTFS is to offer his clients an excellent tax preparation experience. In doing so, he will work to foster ongoing relationships with his clientele, ensuring that each customer will receive reliable, ethical tax planning assistance for the future. It is in this spirit that Paul established CTFS as a company that offers financial services throughout the calendar year. Paul places a premium on client satisfaction, and he sees CTFS’s ongoing availability as fundamental to creating a satisfying experience.
Paul welcomes the opportunity to work with you. In the meantime, if you have questions, do not hesitate to contact him.
- volunteer tax preparer for AARP at the Worcester Public Library
- tax preparer at H&R Block
- over 40 years of experience as an electrical engineer
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering Technology (BSEET)
- graduate of the MIT Sloan School of Management, Accelerated Business Management Program
- graduate of H&R Block Tax School
- Member of the IRS Certificate of Completion
- Member of the IRS AFSP
- successful completion of the IRS Registered Tax Return Preparer exam
- certified Notary Public in Massachusetts